Evergreen Life Care strives to provide an excellent working environment for all employees and seeks enthusiastic and committed individuals who uphold our core organisational values.
If you are interested in working with Evergreen Life Care, please view our job listings below and submit your resume, along with a covering letter to Evergreen Life Care Head Office Yallambee Ave Gosford West 2250.
Certificate IV in Aged Care
Casual Position - We are seeking experienced qualified staff with Certificate IV in Aged Care. Working up to 76 hours per fortnight across a wide range of shifts. Successful applicants will need to have the ability to work a variety of shifts including afternoon and weekend shifts.
- CHC30208 Certificate in Aged Care
- CHC40108 Certificate IV in Aged Care including
- CHCCS305C Assist Clients with medication
- CHCCS424B Administer and Monitor Medications
- Current National Criminal Record Check
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Medication Management package dispensing
- Ability to communicate clearlyand efficiently with all stakeholders
- Previous Experience in Residential Aged Care
- Demonstrated up-to-date knowledgeand skills in contemporary aged care services
- Knowledge of Aged Care Standards
Contact HR Coordinator, Sarah-Joe Williams on 43492325 or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org