Evergreen Life Care strongly values the generous support provided by our local communities and strives to give back where possible. We currently support a number of community not-for-profit organisations including the Central Coast Philarmonia Choir and Brisbane Water Historical Society.
Also being a not-for-profit organisation, however, Evergreen Life Care similarly relies on the support and generosity of our local communities by way of volunteers, donations and bequests.
This generous community spirit can help expand and improve what we can achieve, while enriching the services we provide and strengthening our community connections.
Deeply committed to creating hope, Evergreen Life Care provide compassionate care and support to people in residential aged care and independent living services. You too can play a key role in enriching the lives of the people we serve.
These people include:
• Older people needing support in residential aged care or at home
• People with mental illness and their families
• Older homeless people and those at risk of being homeless
• People with dementia and their carers
• Frail older people experiencing ill health and disability
• Socially isolated older people and those without family support
We welcome and very much appreciate any support that you are able to offer.
Whether you can make an instantaneous donation online, leave a gift in your Will, or volunteer your time or services, your contribution will help us to take that extra step to further enhance the quality of life of each person in our care – regardless of age, health or circumstances.